Task Management is currently hiring warehouse workers to become a part of a growing team!
We are looking for individuals who are dependable and want to grow within a company.
- Ability and experience to operate a forklift, manual pallet jacks, and shrink wrap machine
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience with such things as scanners, computers, headsets, order sheets, and handheld printers
- Maintain positive and respectful attitude while working independently and in a team environment
- Able to accurately use basic math skills (counting, addition, subtraction)
- Able to accurately read labels, tickets, and other product documentation
Job Duties Include:
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Sort, scan, stack packages on pallets
- Get customer orders ready for delivery
- Assembles customer orders from stock and place onto pallets
- Shrink wrapping pallets
- Move pallets with a manual pallet jack
- Continuously walking, bending, stooping, and squatting throughout the day while filling customer orders.
- Positive attitude and good attendance record
The position pays $14 an hour