Become a warehouse worker today!
- Sort, scan, stack packages on pallets
- Get customer orders ready for delivery
- Use technology like scanners, computers, and handheld printers
- Receives inbound materials and marks materials with identifying information; records amount of material received; sorts materials and stock on racks, shelves, or bins in accordance with predetermined sequences such as size, color, type, or product code. Arrange materials for order assembly.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Operates hand truck, cart, doilies, forklift, order picker, and walkie to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items for shipment.
Pay is dependent upon experience.
Job Category: Warehouse
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellingham MA