Task Management, Inc. is currently seeking for an HVAC Field Service Manager.
An HVAC service manager leads a team of service technicians who work with heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems and equipment.
· Improves the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organization mission — specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
· Manages and increases the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT, Field, Office and Finance Personnel), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
· Develop innovations to maintain market lead and plays a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
· Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
· Management of budget in coordination with the VP/General Manger.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year