Apply today to become a food production worker in Downingtown, PA.
- Position requires the physical ability to perform heavy lifting and frequent bending. Lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Adheres to all common safety practices or rules, including the wearing of protective equipment as required.
- Adheres to our plant hygiene standards to ensure high product integrity.
- Keeps work area clean in accordance with good housekeeping practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Lead Person or Production Supervisor.
- Sets up the equipment necessary for the day’s production run in their assigned area and breaks down and cleans said equipment at the conclusion of the day.
- Prepares work area: Correct sets up the equipment necessary to run: assigned scale, assigned Dicer, conveyors, and utensils that are necessary to perform the job of the Vegetable Cutter/ Dicer Operator.
Job Category: Food Production Manufacturing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Downingtown PA